Canadian Tulip Festival
In 2002, the Canadian Tulip Festival (www.tulipfestival.ca) introduced approximately 400 of the 5 foot tall fibreglass paintable tulip forms created as a blank canvas for Ottawa area artists. From 2002 on, I have been painting specially featured Tulips for the Canadian Tulip Festival.
Click on the links below for information on each of these unique tulips and the story behind them.
- Tulip #1 – Ron’s Tulip 2002
- Tulip #2 – Diane’s Tulip 2003
- Tulip #3 – Inspirational tulip 2005
- Tulip #4 – President Barack Obama “Yes We Can” tulip 2009
- Tulip #5 – Canadian Navy Centennial Tulip 2010
- Tulip #6 – Royal Wedding Tulip 2011
- Tulip #7 – Freedom The New Beginning Tulip – Minto Park 2012
To view my Jill Alexander Studio Facebook photo album of my assorted tulips painted for the Canadian Tulip Festival : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.123139627837850.26719.122618597889953&type=3
To view my Jill Alexander Studio Facebook photo album for the “Once Upon a Time – Royal Wedding Tulip” : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122991427852670.26685.122618597889953&type=3